It has been after five months that Covid 19 virus has taken over the world. Millions of people died due to this corona virus phenomenon and so many are hard to be recovered and still quarantined in their homes, hotels etc. During the first stage of the virus everyone talked about safety and tips for protection of their lives. But in this last stage it is hard to find people talking and spreading the message about safety tips during Covid. So we thought of reminding people how important and worth knowing safety tips during COVID19 and importance of following those until the disease go away from all of us.
According to CDC COVID 19 Symptoms include fever, coughing and shortness of breath, plus others. After exposure Symptoms may appear 2-14 days. We insist that you call your doctor for medical advice if you suspect that you have been exposed to COVID 19 or develop symptoms.
How does COVID 19 spread?
The virus is tending to be spread one person to the other. This means it may spread between people who are in close contact with one and other, Or through respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes. The CSD (Centers for disease control) reports that it may be possible for someone to get Covid 19 by touching a surface or object with the virus on it, and then touching their own mouth, nose, eyes
Safety tips during the disease period
The following safety tips are published by the CSD in order to protect ourselves in the run.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 10seconds, especially after being in public places, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away from others if you must go out in public.
- Wear cloth face covering to cover your mouth and nose around others and when you must go out in public.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surface daily.