Buddha was a teacher of a spiritual. He was born the name Siddhartha Gautama. He spoke about peace, life, love, happiness, and death.
According to budda’s quotes and saying he has given a lot of lessons from our lives. Here are some of the most inspirational quotes.
- Radiate boundless love towards the entire world
- A disciplined mind brings happiness
- Give, even if you only have a little
- Conquer anger with non-anger. Conquer badness with goodness. Conquer meanness with generosity. Conquer dishonesty with truth
- Those who cling to perceptions and views wander the world offending people
- Drop by drop is the water pot filled. Likewise, the wise man, gathering it little by little, fills himself with good
- I will not look at another’s bowl intent on finding fault: a training to be observed
- Let none find fault with others; let none see the omissions and commissions of others. But let one see one’s own acts, done and undone
- Should a person do good, let him do it again and again. Let him find pleasure therein, for blissful is the accumulation of good.
- May all beings have happy minds
- Delight in heedfulness! Guard well your thoughts!
- Should you find a wise critic to point out your faults, follow him as you would a guide to hidden treasure
- Should a seeker not find a companion who is better or equal, let them resolutely pursue a solitary course
- Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal.
- Live with no sense of ‘mine,’ not forming attachment to experiences