Information we collect
Regarding our policies, the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of our site.
Although we collect the fact that your browser sends whenever you visit our website, it may include Your IP address, browser type, the page of our website that you visit and the time you spend on those pages.
When and why do we collect information?
Here we have collected your information because you are subscribed to a newsletter or enter information on advertisements on our website. Also, We allow third parties, including selected ad networks and business partners.
How we use your information
- To improve our website in giving better service for you.
- We send to you periodic emails regarding new content and offers that may interest you.
- To personalize your experience and which you are most interested in.
Can we protect your information?
We are providing articles and information compulsory use typical Malware/virus Scanning. Otherwise, we do not use vulnerability scanning and scanning to PCI standards or ask for credit card, visa card, master card numbers. We introduced a variety of security measures when a user accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
How can we use ‘cookies’?
Involvement of the third party
We do not sell outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- Please check the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Not use false & misleading email addresses. Because the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Allow the users to unsubscribe by using the link at each email.
If at any time you feeling get out of our site, you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails for us, you can email us at email@example.com, and we will promptly remove you.
If you have any question, please contact us
06-03-2020 (Last Edited)